Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Personal Story

My school is not one of the most supportive. if you change your hair people judge you, if you dress differently then everybody else people start talking stuff about you. So imagine how I feel... I'm bi-sexual and have been for about 2 years. I have told a limited amount of people. Only 2 of my family members are aware, my cousin and my sister. I told a couple of my close friends that I know I can trust. One of my best friends is also bi-sexual. She is dating another girl that I am also friends with. Some people from our school know and are giving them crap about it. She told me that she was afraid of going back to school because if something did happen she wasn't sure of who she could talk to. That Is kind of a scary thought because it got me thinking that if I was going through that in such a public place as a school, I probably wouldn't know who to talk to either. I went out with a girl a couple months ago but not in such a public place. I think that if I had been more public about it I would need so much more support from the people that I love the most.... That's what I'm giving everyone else.

--Anonymous

This story is available under the 'Personal Stories' tab and can be viewed at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment